A Single User/Single Machine (SUSM) license is directly linked to the HOSTNAME of the user’s computer. As part of the activation process, the user’s computer will be uniquely associated with the SUSM license (see installation instructions for Single-User License).
Floating/Token Licenses (Network Licensing)
- Continental Tokens, which are defined by three major geographical areas, as defined by their time zones:
- “NCSA” (North, Central and South America): GMT-12 to GMT -2
- “EMEA” (Europe, the Middle East and Africa): GMT-1 to GMT+3
- “APAC” (Asia Pacific): GMT+4 to GMT+12
- Worldwide Tokens, without geographical restrictions.