This section describes the BayesiaLab's menus.
When there is no opened graph window, the menu bar is made of only five principal items:
- Network: for the opening or the creation of a network
- Data: for the creation of a network corresponding to a data base
- Tools : for the comparison of networks
- Options: for the console management and general BayesiaLab settings
- Help: for different functions concerning BayesiaLab.
Once a graph window is opened, the menu bar is completed by six other items:
- Edit: for the graphical edition of the graph
- View: for the management of the graph display in the graph window.
- Learning: for the automatic network modeling with respect to a database.
- Inference: for the adaptive questionnaire, batch exploitation or the choice of the type of inference.
- Analysis: for the specification of analysis options, and for network evaluation. Visible in validation mode only.
- Monitor : for managing the monitors in validation mode. Visible in validation mode only.
- Tools: for several tools on networks.