Network | Properties | Rendering Properties
Graph Contextual Menu | Properties | Rendering Properties
Monitor | Rendering Properties
Monitor Panel Contextual Menu | Rendering Properties
Window | Console | Rendering Properties
Console Contextual Menu | Rendering Properties
As of version 9.0, the rendering properties of the networks and their monitor panels can be edited via their associated Contextual Menu.
The console has a rendering properties editor as well. However, please note the console is the same for all networks.
New Feature: Graph Rendering Properties
New Feature: Monitor Panel Rendering Properties
The Information Panel is the header of the Monitor Panel. The content is dynamically updated upon modification of the set of evidence.
It shows, for the current set of evidence:
- Joint Probability: the joint probability, also called the Marginal Likelihood,
- Log-Loss: the binary logarithm of the joint probability,
- Cases: when data is associated with the network, this gives you an estimation of the number of particles/records that are compatible with the current set of evidence,
- Total Value: the sum of the (posterior) expected values of the numerical nodes and the symbolic nodes with associated numerical values,
- Mean Value: the average of the (posterior) expected values of the numerical nodes and the symbolic nodes with associated numerical values,
- Expected Compression: this measures the relative reduction in the sum of the entropy of the unobserved nodes compared to the sum of their prior entropies,
- Actual Compression: this measures the relative Information Gain of the current set of evidence, i.e. the Information Gain normalized by the Marginal Likelihood that would be returned by the fully unconnected network,
- Resources: the sum of all Resources.
You can use Preferencesto define what is displayed by default in the Information Panel.
When not displayed by default, use the Monitor Panel Contextual Menu to show Compressions and Resources.
New Feature: Console Rendering Properties
This contextual menu allows you to quickly define your preferences for the Console rendering properties.