Network | Properties | Network Rendering Properties
Graph Contextual Menu | Properties | Rendering Properties
New Feature: Rendering Properties Editor
As of version 9.0, the following rendering properties of the network can be edited via a new editor:
- Background Color: color of the background.
- Background Image: image that you want to associate with your network.
- Link Background Image: the zoom on the image is updated whenever the zoom on the network is modified.
- Show Background Image: shows the Bayesia Logo, or the selected image, in the background of the graph.
- Show Grid: shows a grid in the background. When the nodes are created or moved, they are "attracted" to the closest grid intersection, unless when Shift is pressed.
- Grid Spacing: defines the size of the squares.
Clickingsets back the default values that are defined in the Preferences
When the option Keep the Last User-Defined Parameter Set is checked, the rendering properties defined via the Rendering Editor are used for each new network.
Clickingin the Preferences resets the values to BayesiaLab's default values.