BayesiaLab 8.0: New Features & Updates (10/2018)
Here is a small selection of new or updated features released in BayesiaLab 8.0:
- The StartUp Page gives you a quick access to the main BayesiaLab functions and recent networks.
- You can now choose the Appearance of each node among five predefined graphical components: Disc, Badge, Monitor, Gauge, and Bar.
- Copying nodes, arcs and notes allows you to Paste the Format of these objects.
- The Data Import Wizard suggests now a number of bins for the discretization of your continuous variables according to the number of observations in your data set.
- R2-GenOpt*, an extended version of R2-GenOpt, utilizes a specific MDL score for choosing the number of bins.
- Parameter Updating allows taking into account the observations set via the monitors for updating the quantitative part of the current Bayesian network.
- In addition to the Multi-Quadrant, you can analyze your segmented datasets with the Impact on Target and Profile tools.
- You can use the Search function for finding and running an Action.
- You can now directly associate a Long Name with the node without having to use the Node's Comment workaround anymore.
- The brand new WebSimulator Editor allows you defining and testing all the settings of your simulators within BayesiaLab before publishing them.
- Users of BayesiaLab Floating Licenses can now define an Inactivity Timeout for Automatic Disconnection of BayesiaLicenseServer.