BayesiaLab 8.0: New Features & Updates (10/2018)
Here is a small selection of new or updated features released in BayesiaLab 8.0:
- You can now choose the appearance of each node among five predefined graphical components: Disc, Badge, Monitor, Gauge and Bar.
- The brand new WebSimulator Editor allows you defining and testing all the settings of your simulators within BayesiaLab before publishing them.
- In addition to the Multi-Quadrants, you can analyze your segmented datasets with the Impact on Target and Profile tools.
- You can use the Search function for finding and running an Action.
- The StartUp page gives you a quick access to the main BayesiaLab functions and recent networks.
- You can now directly associate a Long Name with the node without having to use the Comment workaround.
- Copying nodes, arcs and notes allows you to Paste the Format of these objects.
- Users of BayesiaLab Floating Licenses can now define an inactivity timeout for automatic disconnection of BayesiaLicenseServer.