Upon starting BayesiaLab, the login window allows choosing running BayesiaLab off-line by checking "Borrow Session". There is then no need to have a steady connection for the duration of the session.
- When the user's subscription is based on shared tokens, the available tokens are decreased by one unit during the entire duration of the borrowed session.
- When the user's subscription is based on Elastic Pricing (Pay-as-you-go), the duration of the borrowed session is debited from the account.
If the user closed BayesiaLab without having consumed the borrowed period/time entirely, running BayesiaLab again offers two options:
- Continue Offline Session for continuing using BayesiaLab off-line with the borrowed session,
- New Session for
- releasing the token when the user's subscription is based on shared token, or
- crediting the remaining time to the account when the user's subscription is based on Elastic Pricing.
The only way to end a borrowing period consists in running BayesiaLab and select "New Session"!