Here is a small selection of new or updated features released in BayesiaLab 9.0:
- The Target and Function nodes node optimization tools have been are enhanced with new options and outputs.
- Get The new Most Relevant Explanations function provides precise and concise explanations for your current set of evidence with the Most Relevant Explanations function.Incorporate your .
- By setting Structural Priors, you incorporate any available, partial prior knowledge on the structure with Structural Priorsabout a structure.
- Try to You can improve the quality of the machine-learned models with the new BayesiaLab's new Smoothed Bootstrapping algorithm, Data Perturbation, that perturbs your . It perturbs the sample data not only with the weight of each particle but also with the overall Structural Coefficient.
- Automatically estimate You can automatically estimate Structural Priors via Resamplingvia Resampling/Bagging. This is particularly powerful for small data sets since as you no longer need have to search for the best Structural Coefficient.
- Induce As a step toward learning causal Bayesian networks, you can induce a Partial Order among your variables via via Resampling/Bagging, a step toward learning causal Bayesian networks.
- The The Markov Blanket Learning Algorithms can can now take into account constraints on arc directionality expressed with as defined by Temporal Indices or or Forbidden Arcs.
- The cross-validation of of Variable Clustering now features now Purities to to estimate to quality of the Factors.
- The code to Code Export function (optional), can now produce Python code. This code, when embedded into your own program, can compute the posterior probability of the a Target node given its Markov Blanket can now be Exported in Python (available by subscription only).
- The presentation slides and recorded videos of the 3-Day Introductory and Advanced Courses are now available via the new Media tool (available by subscription only).
- Use the new textures of the 3D-Mapping tool and its auto-rotate tool for creating nice presentations of your .
- By separate subscription, a new Media tool gives you access to presentation slides and recorded videos of the 3-Day Introductory and Advanced BayesiaLab Courses.
- In the 3D Mapping tool, you can now apply textures to nodes and use auto-rotate for creating visually appealing animations of your Bayesian network models.