Here is a small selection of new or updated features released in BayesiaLab 8.0:
- The StartUp Start-Up Page gives you a quick access to the BayesiaLab's main BayesiaLab functions and recent networks.
- You can now choose the Appearance of each node among from five predefined graphical componentselements: Disc, Badge, Monitor, Gauge, and Bar.
- Copying nodesWhen copying nodes, arcs, and notes allows , you to can also Paste the Format of these objects.
- The Data Import Wizard suggests now a the number of bins for the discretization of your continuous variables according to the number of observations in your data set.
- R2-GenOpt*, an extended version of R2-GenOpt, utilizes a specific MDL score for choosing the a suitable number of bins.
- Parameter Updating allows taking takes into account the observations set via currently set in the monitors for updating the quantitative part of the current Bayesian network.
- In addition to the Multi-Quadrant Analysis, you can analyze your segmented datasets with the Impact on Target and Profile tools.
- You can use the Search function for finding and running an Action Search to find functions and running Actions.
- You can now directly associate a Long Name with the node Long Names with nodes without having to use the Node 's Comment workaround anymore field.
- The brand-new WebSimulator Editor allows you defining to define and testing test all the settings of your simulators simulator within BayesiaLab before publishing themit.
- Users of BayesiaLab Floating Token Licenses can now can define anInactivity Timeout for Automatic Disconnection of BayesiaLicenseServerDisconnect with the Bayesia License Server.