If you are already registered, you have received your credentials in the mail an email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, subject with the subject line "Bayesia License Server Login Information".
These credentials are the same as those used by BayesiaLab to get your token.
These credentials are also used to log in as Admin into the BayesiaLab WebSimulator.
Forgot your Password
Your Username is your email address.
Upon clicking "Submit", you will receive an email from email@example.com with your new credentials.
When you want In order to sign in to the Bayesia License Server (BLS), you can either use a Registration Code, or you can use a Client Identifier.
A Registration Code is a voucherthat has been was sent to you by your account manager Account Manager.
Upon clicking Submit, you will be automatically associated with the account that is linked to the registration code Registration Code. You will also received receive two emails sent by firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your BLS credentials, in
- an email with the subject line: "Bayesia License Server Login Information".
- Instructions for downloading
- your software, in
- an email with the subject line: "BayesiaLab Download & Activation Instructions"
Your Client Identifier is the identifier associated with the license of your product, with the following syntax: AAAA-BBBB-CCCC-DDDD.
Upon clicking Submit, you will receive your BLS credentials in an email sent by email@example.com with the subject line: "Bayesia License Server Login Information".
- When If you are the first user to sign in with your Client Identifier, you are will be automatically set as Account Manager. If additional users will sign in with the same Client Identifier after you, you will also receive an email to inform requesting you that you have to validate their access.
- When If you are not the first use user to sign in with your Client Identifier, you will need to wait for the validation of by the Account Manager before being able to connect to BLS.