Allows comparing two Bayesian networks. The nodes form both networks must be exactly the same.
This dialog box allows choosing the networks to be compared :
The left hand side network is the "reference" network for comparison. Clicking the button below the picture allows loading another reference network.
The right hand side network is the "comparison" network. On the same manner, clicking the button below the picture allows loading another network.
An option allows choosing whether the Bayesian networks themselves or their equivalence class shall be compared.
The following report (HTML format) is created by clicking Compare button :
The first line indicates the names of compared networks.
The rest of the report contains up to ten lists:
- Common arcs: same arcs in networks
- Inverted arcs: arcs which orientation changes in the comparison network
- Added arcs: arcs that exist only in the comparison network
- Deleted arcs: arcs that exist only in the reference network
- Common edges: same edges in networks
- Added edges: edges that exist only in the comparison network
- Deleted edges: edges that exist only in the reference network
- Common V-Structures: same V-Structures in networks
- Added V-Structures: V-Structures that exist only in the comparison network
- Deleted V-Structures: V-Structures that exists only in the reference network
The Graphs button from the report allows displaying the . With this tool, the data from the report can be easily viewed.