This menu gives access to:
- With Respect to Target Variable Correlations: Displays the monitors sorted wrt the target variable correlations. If a subset of nodes is selected in the graph, this function is restricted to the monitors of those nodes. If some nodes are , their monitors are not displayed.
- With Respect to Target Value Correlations: Displays the monitors sorted wrt the target value correlations. If a subset of nodes is selected in the graph, this function is restricted to the monitors of those nodes. If some nodes are , their monitors are not displayed.
- By Less Probable Evidence: Displays the monitors corresponding to the observed nodes ordered from the less probable evidence (that degrades the most the joint probability) to the most probable evidence. Considering that the current network represents mainly the "normal cases", this tool is then very useful to diagnose the variables that have caused a very low joint probability (atypical cases wrt the given network).
- By Name: Displays the monitors under increasing lexicographic order of their names or comments (if comments are displayed instead of names).
- Zoom In: increase the size of the monitors.
- Zoom Out: decrease the size of the monitors.
- Default Zoom: go back to the default zoom level.
Remove All Observations
Removes all the observations
Deletes all the monitors
Reset the Probabilities Variations
Remove all probability shifts
Fix the Reference Probabilities
Referencing of the probability shifts
Hilghlight the Probability Maximum Variations
Displays the maximum probability shifts
Store Evidence Scenario
Adds the current set of evidences to the current .
Selects all the monitors.
Display Comment Instead of Name: displays the comment associated with the node instead of the name in the monitor. If the comment is too long, it will be truncated like the name would be. This option is saved with the network.
States' Long Name
Display the States' Long Name: displays the eventually associated with the nodes' states instead of the states' name. When a state does not have a long name associated, its own name is used instead. If the long name is too long, it will be truncated as the states' name would be. This option is saved with the network.
Display Probabilities with Scientific Notation: displays the probabilities in scientific notation in the monitors and in the monitors' tooltips. This option is saved with the network.
- Fit Monitor Widths to Content: enlarge the monitors in order to display the whole content without cropping the names. This action is done only on the displayed monitors. If a new monitor is displayed and its width is greater, you must click on it again.
- Restore Default Monitor Widths: restore the witdh of the monitors to the default value.
Uncertainty and Likelihood Variations
Displays in the the uncertainty and likelihood variations due to the evidences that were set.