This section describes the BayesiaLab's menus.
When there is no opened graph window, the menu bar is made of only five principal items:
- : for the opening or the creation of a network
- : for the creation of a network corresponding to a data base
- : for the comparison of networks
- : for the console management and general BayesiaLab settings
- : for different functions concerning BayesiaLab.
Once a graph window is opened, the menu bar is completed by six other items:
- : for the graphical edition of the graph
- : for the management of the graph display in the graph window.
- : for the automatic network modeling with respect to a database.
- : for the adaptive questionnaire, batch exploitation or the choice of the type of inference.
- : for the specification of analysis options, and for network evaluation. Visible in validation mode only.
- Monitor : for managing the monitors in validation mode. Visible in validation mode only.
- : for several tools on networks.