New Features & Updates (06/2013)
In addition to the adaptation of BayesiaLab to Java 7, here is a small selection of features that have been introduced in version 5.2:
- An entirely redesigned Target Optimization Tool, which uses a Genetic Algorithm for comprehensive optimizations.
- Automatic Computation of Contributions for each network generated through Multi-Quadrant Analysis.
- Disjunctive Inference and Negation of the Evidence Set for scenario analysis.
- Workspace to start BayesiaLab with a set of previously opened networks.
- A "Token Borrowing" function for floating licenses, which allows users to work offline, e.g. while traveling.