BayesiaLab 5.4: New Features & Updates (02/2015)
Here is a small selection of the new or updated features released in BayesiaLab 5.4:
- The BayesiaLab WebSimulator is a new solution which allows you to share interactive models with your audience, without having to install any software on their computer.
- Data Perturbation is a new learning algorithm that takes into account the specificities of Data Perturbation for machine learning.
- Generate Virtual Database is now available for incorporating prior knowledge into the machine learning process.
- A new Node Exclusion Mode allows you to hide any excluded nodes..
- There is now an Aggregation Generator within the Node Editor for manually or automatically defining new aggregated states once the data is already loaded.
- Export a Network for a Subset of Experts allows you to choose a subset of experts for generating a network's parameters (BEKEE).
- The new Network Temporalization function creates temporal clones as lagged variables.
- Multi-Quadrant Analysis can now utilize Unsupervised Structural Learning algorithms and Supervised Learning algorithms.
- The Radial Layout function can utilize the strength of the links/nodes to order nodes clockwise within the layout.
- BayesiaLab can now directly communicate with Bayesia License Server to check if a newer version is available for download.